Main areas of work:
- preparation of wills and trusts;
- inheritance tax planning;
- probate/estate administration;
- trust administration;
- advising in relation to care home fees;
- preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- applications to the Court of Protection for deputyship; and
- administration of charities.
University of Cambridge, M.A. Law. Trained with a "Magic Circle" firm in London, qualifying as a solicitor in March 2009, before moving to a national firm in Leeds to practice in the areas of wills, trusts, tax and charity law. Returned to Wigton and joined the private client department of Atkinson Ritson in 2012.
Interests include reading, walking and family life.